11 Jun 2014

A lunch time walk?

Would you like to come a wee lunchtime walk with me? It was such a gorgeous day today really sunny and warm. I popped the headphones in put my art of simple podcast, episode 67 and off I went.

My morning had been full of spreadsheets and phone calls so it was a welcome relief to get out for a wee while, a walk along the sea wall. I sometimes don't think we appreciate where we stay enough. Mi sometimes hear people say of Saltcoats "oh we used to go there when we were wee". Well I have it 24 / 7 and I love it.

Straight onto the harbour prom. The sea water looked lovely and calm today.

 

 

Walking still along the harbour wall I can see right over to Ayr.

 

Look at these cute wee duckies. My neighbour who looks after my dog has told me about these and other birds that she and her husband have spotted down at the harbour wall. I think they have also saw a cormorant.

 

The Arran ferry was just leaving the Ardrossan Harbour to make one of it's many trips back and forth that day.

I reached a lovely grassy area and this notion to walk across with my bare feet. It was so warm and I had my fit flops on anyway. The grass felt lovely underfoot and with the lovely Tsh chattering away in my ear I popped my fit flops back on and went back to work via the lovely fruit stall. The cherries from this guy are amazing. The best.

Thanks for coming a walk with me in Saltcoats at lunchtime.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment