3 Feb 2012

Belle, me and Eglinton Park

Belle and I ventured out yesterday morning to Eglinton Park,  Irvine.  I dropped our wee people off at school and went home for Belle.  I only have a small car so space is limited hence the two journeys.


Belle enjoying a good run in the open air.  She looks as if she was flying almost.  I love these action shots of her.

For being a very good girl Belle got a treat.  She had to sit first though. 



I love this view.  Its just as stunning from the other side too. 

Galloping through no doubt chasing some imaginary dog. 


 This is Eglinton Castle, whats left of it.  They were doing work round it and there are ugly but necessary signs all round it telling you not to climb on it so it was hard to get a god angle without the signs.
I was trying to be clever taking shots that were in focus and blurred. 



This lovely bridge was closed so we turned back.... 


and down this lane.


I was a lovely morning.  Afterwards I popped to the supermarket to get the March edition of 'making' which i was really looking forward to but I still haven't had piece to read it.

Both kids had playdates last night so it was a rush all night , picking up, dropping off, making teas but it was all good fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment